Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Who is the sexiest gymnast?

lol, ok a little bit different from previous posts, but seriously, there are some hot gymnasts out there.

Henrietta Onodi
Photobucket


This girl is just gorgeous...when I saw her in 1992, I thought she looked more like a 20-something model than a 17-year-old gymnast (body aside). Her beaty mark and her eyes...I think she's stunning.

Alicia Sacramone, duh
Photobucket
This girl has got it going on. Especially in her little choreography section where she, uh, feels her leg (above). Tan skin, blond-ish hair, nice toned body and uh busty for a gymnast. Tres hot.
Photobucket
Hell-o

Yelena Zamolodchichova
Photobucket
In a kind of cute/kind of hot way, I vote Zamo.

Hollie Vise
Photobucket
She's definitely like the high school hottie type, but when she was about 12, I never would have guessed! hah remember her in 2001?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Svetlana Khorkina and Nastia Liukin are very pretty in their own right.